Boxing Superstar Makes Coaching Change

Ryan Garcia Training with Derrick James

Boxing Superstar Makes Coaching Change

Heart-to-Heart Conversation Leads to New Partnership

In a surprising turn of events, boxing superstar Ryan Garcia has announced that he will be training with Derrick James in Dallas ahead of his campaign for a 140-pound title. The news was revealed in a recent episode of "40 Days," an online behind-the-scenes documentary series on DAZN.

Garcia has been playing "musical chairs" with trainers for the past two years, working with Eddy Reynoso, Joe Goossen, and Canelo Alvarez's coach, Eddy Reynoso. However, a heart-to-heart conversation with James proved to be the catalyst for the change.

"I just had a really good conversation with Derrick," Garcia said. "He understands me as a fighter, and he understands what I want to do in the ring. I think he's the perfect coach to help me reach my full potential."

James is a respected trainer who has worked with several notable boxers, including Errol Spence Jr., Jermall Charlo, and Gervonta Davis. He is known for his attention to detail and his ability to bring out the best in his fighters. Garcia is confident that James will help him achieve his goals.

"I'm excited about this new chapter in my career," Garcia said. "I believe that Derrick is the right coach to help me become a world champion."


No comments :

Post a Comment